Green Heights Mall’s Weekend Flea Market takes place every weekend Saturday and Sunday. Specific market dates are listed in the application form.
Each stall is approximately 2.5 feet x 6 feet.
Indoor stalls are given a table and 2 chairs.
Outdoor stalls are given a canopy and 1 table.
Food trucks are given 2 parking bays for the truck and seating area.
The market runs from 10am until 6pm. Setup can commence at 8:30am ready for trade at 10am.
All outdoor stalls require an umbrella or canopy.
Stallholder car parking is not included. Please park your car at the shop houses next to Green Heights Mall.
Stallholders will be selected on the basis of quality of work and uniqueness of work. We're currently on the lookout for locally made/designed art, jewellery, homewares, clothing and tasty treats.
Full stall payments must be made within 7 days of confirmation to secure your stall site.
Where adverse weather means we need to pack up the market early or cancel entirely, no refunds or stall credits are given. Where the grounds are unavailable to trade (eg flooded), but the weather is otherwise fine, we'll duly offer refunds or stall credits.
Other Regulations and Terms
1. Stall allocations are made at the discretion of Management.
2. Stalls cannot be transferred, sublet or sold to any other person, nor can they be shared without written approval.
3. All products offered for sale must be as described and approved during the application process.
4. Stallholders who’s products are clearly imported or purchased from a wholesaler or are deemed inappropriate (eg: discriminatory or offensive) will be asked to leave immediately.
5. New products cannot be added to stall unless prior written approval is given by Management.
6. It is the responsibility of the stallholder to ensure they conform to any safety and compliance standards pertaining to their product.
7. All products and stall presentation must be of a high standard.
8. Fees must be paid by due dates set by Management and failure to pay the stall fee on time is a breach of these regulations and all bookings will be cancelled.
9. Stallholders must ready to trade at the commencement of the trading hours and must continue trading until the market closing time. Any Stallholder seen to be packing up their stand before the scheduled close time without prior approval will have their subsequent bookings terminated with no further correspondence being entered into.
11. Written notification of any non-attendance is required no later than 7 days prior to your booked market day. If no notification is given then all future bookings will be cancelled.
12. Notification of non-attendance on actual market day should be made via SMS/Whatsapp to 016-5788600.
13. A RM20 admin fee will be charged if a booking is confirmed and then cancelled. A full stall credit will be provided where more than two weeks notice was given.
14. No refunds are given for cancellations that occur 7 days before a market day or for cancellations received on market days. Management is not responsible for adverse weather conditions so there are no refunds for this reason.
15. Markets will operate in varying weather conditions and stallholders must be prepared for adverse weather.
16. At the discretion of Management, the market may close earlier if conditions deem this necessary.
17. Stallholders may seek Management permission to pack up their stall early due to adverse weather conditions.
18. If the market is cancelled prior the market day, stallholders will be notified via email as soon as the decision is made. No refunds/credits are given for the cancellation of markets and/or reduced trading hours on market days due to adverse weather conditions.
19. Management will not be held responsible for any loss including fees paid by stallholders, damage or injury whatsoever resulting from adverse weather conditions.
20. Smoking is not permitted at any stall site.
21. Stallholders are required to remove their own rubbish and waste from their immediate stall location. Boxes & cartons must be removed from market area. The waste bins provided at the markets are for the general public use only.
22. Stallholders are responsible for leaving their site and surrounding area clean, tidy and undamaged.
23. Stallholders must provide their own stall display which must be in good working order and operated safely. Management do not provide any stall equipment, they only provide site area.
24. All stall equipment including racks, tables, signage etc must be contained to the stall site boundaries. Public walkways must be clear at all times.
25. All stall equipment must be erected securely and weighted or secured at all times regardless of the weather.
26. Food stallholders must comply with all relevant local, state & federal health regulations and food acts.
27. Stallholders must respond co-operatively to any direction given by Management in relation to the operation and occupation of their stall, equipment, goods and vehicle during operating times and any direction of a security or safety nature.
28. Stallholders must not act in a verbally or physically abusive, dangerous, or disruptive manner and if so it will not be tolerated and will result in immediate termination.
29. Stallholders must ensure that their activities do not endanger the safety or security of any other stallholders or visitors at the market.
30. Stallholders must report to the Management any incident or accident to any person or property that involves loss or could be expected to give rise to a claim.
31. Vendors will not in any way without prior approval from the Management fix any fittings or promotional materials on the center’s existing fixture or walls, or outside the designated promotion area. Failure of which the Management will remove the said items without further reference.
32. Vendors shall ONLY use the said demarcated area and are not allowed to expand their area without management’s approval. Failure of which the Management will remove the items without further reference to the vendors.
33. Vendors are ALLOWED to bring ONLY ONE clothing rail. Failure of which the Management will remove the items without further reference to the vendors.
34. Vendors are NOT allowed to sell products as per below:-
35. No storage space and security service will be provided. Vendors shall employ their own security personnel during the event / promotional period and inform the Management in writing. The Management shall not be liable for any act, or negligence of the security guards so employed.
36. Vendors must ensure that all wiring/cabling is sealed properly on floor/wall using black cloth tape, or other color that would suit the overall color scheme of set-up. Only one selected color can be used at one time. Failure of which the Management reserves the rights to impose a fine of RM100.00 per event/promotion.
37. Additional service fees will be charged if the Management has to carry out additional works in clearing, cleaning and make good of any damages (including equipment provided by the Management) after each event/promotion.
38. The Management reserves the rights to disallow commencement or continual of events space area, should the organizer fail to make payment on time, or continual breach of the mall’s terms and conditions and theme.
Without limiting the generality of these terms, the stallholder acknowledges and agrees the Management is not liable for any claim or loss suffered or incurred by the stallholder in relation to or in connection with:
1. Theft or damage of products, equipment or goods under the control of the stallholder or any other property of the stallholder at any time including times when the market is not trading.
2. Any failure by the stallholder to sell the approved products;
3. Any journey from or to the market;
4. Anything occurring off the market site, including anything that occurs at market; or
5. Damage or injury to any property or person.
6. Any injury, loss or damage at any time as a result of failure of the electricity, leakage from piping, wiring and sprinkler system in the said area, or any other services or facilities provided by the Management.
7. Any accident happening to or injury suffered by or damage to or loss by the organizer, before, during and after events/promotions